Directions0/0 steps made
- Karam dosa is a member of world dosa community. Its origin is Andra Pradesh, a South Indian state. We could say , its a masala dosa with some difference
- First of all we make chutneys. First Chilly Chutney. Soak dry red chillies in hot water for 30 minutes
- Grand red chillies with 2 medium Onion, 3-4 Garlic cloves, and enough salt to a paste. Keep it aside.
- Next we make chutney powder. In a mixer, add Roasted Gram (Pottu kadala) with 2-3 Garlic cloves and Salt and make a smooth powder
- Now we will make Bombay Chutney. For that, take 1 1/2 table spoon of Besan flour, add enough water to make a smooth paste without lumbs.
- In a pan heat a teaspoon of Oil, add Mustard seeds. When it start to spurts, add 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds, Curry leaves and saute for a minute
- Add one Big Chopped onion, and saute it till the onion become translucent
- Next add Green chillies, Chopped Tomatos and cook it for 3-4 minutes
- Mix a teaspoon Chilly powder and mix well. Add half cup water and Salt and cook it closed
- When everything cooked, add Besan batter and let it cooked . We need little thick chutney
- Its the assembling time. Take 1 1/2 cup Dosa Batter.
- Just like normal Masaladosa, pour some batter over a non stick tawa. Make it thin as a masala dosa
- Drizzle some Ghee/ Oil over dosa
- Now take some Bombay Chutney and spread it over evenly. Sprinkle a teaspoon of Chutney powder and drizzle some more oil bover it
- Next, spread some Chilly Chutney over it and spread it evenly.
- When cooked Fold it and Serve hot. Karam Dosa is ready
Join the discussion