Directions0/0 steps made
- Rice Dal Dosa or Ari Parippu Dosa is really healthy and tasty breakfast for an energetic start.
- First of all, soak Raw rice and Toor Dal over night. or 4 hours
- Drain water and keep it aside.
- First, let’s grind Rice with some water. No need to smooth batter, just grind it to a coarse paste.
- Add Toor dal, Shallot, Green Chillies, Turmeric powder, Chilly powder and enough water to a batter.
- Now add salt and mix well
- You can make dosa in two way. With Oil or without Oil
- To make crisp thick dosa, add a teaspoon oil in a pan, pour batter, and cook it by cover the pan with lid
- Fry both sides
- For Non Oil users, on a non stick pan pour the batter, just like normal dosa, cook both sides. Rice Dal dosa is ready. You could eat it without any curry.
Join the discussion