Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Brush a square cake pan with the melted butter to lightly grease. Line the base with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the butter, sugar and cocoa powderin a medium mixing bowl. Use electric beaters to beat until well combined.Whisk in the eggs one at a time.
- Sift together flour and baking powder in another bowl and then mix with the prepared mixture and beat well.
- Mix the chocolate ad dry fruits in another bowl and fold them in the cocoa batter.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan and smooth the surface using back side of the spoon . Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes or until moist crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the center. The brownie should be soft in the center.
- Dust with extra cocoa powder/powdered sugar ad serve warm or at with room temp with ice cream…