Directions0/0 steps made
- First of all Lets make Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Using an electric/hand mixer Cream together sugar, egg, and softened butter.
- Add mashed bananas and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour into greased cake pan.
- Bake at 180 c for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Now Vanilla Frosting
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth. Slowly add the heavy cream; stir until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract until fully incorporated. Spread on cooled cake.
- You can also put nuts of your choice on the cake.
Join the discussion