Directions0/0 steps made
- To make Mutton Kurma, First cook the Mutton with a pinch Turmeric powder & salt. Keep it aside
- In a pan heat oil, add Cinnamon stick, Cardamom seeds, Ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes
- When the raw smell is over add Onion, Tomatoes, Salt, Chilly powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander powder and mix well.
- Saute the mixture for few minutes till the Onion is cooked.
- Grind this mixture to a thick paste with enough water
- Now in a pan add Cooked mutton with stock, Mix the masala paste and cook it in medium flame
- When every thing cooked well, Off the flame, add coconut milk and garnish with Kasuri methi
- Mutton Kurma is best with Chappathi, Roti etc.
Join the discussion