Directions0/0 steps made
- Fishcurry with Coconut Milk is an authentic Kerala dish. Let’s make it now
- First of all, heat oil in a Pan, add fenugreek seeds, Let it crackle. Add ginger, Garlic, Green chillies , Shallot, Curry leaves and saute for few minutes.
- Now let’s add Turmeric powder, Chilly Powder, Coriander powder and mix well.
- Add enough water, Cambogia and salt , Mix well. Let it Boil for 2 minutes.
- It’s the time to add Fish. Close the pan with lid and let it cook.
- When the fish is Cooked enough, and the gravy in right consistency, add Coconut Milk and curry leaves and switch off flame.
- Serve hot Fishcurry with Kappa( Tapioca), Rice.
Join the discussion