Directions0/0 steps made
- In a pan heat Basen, Fry it for 8-10 minutes in medium flame, Don’t let it burn.
- Let the raw smell and taste gone, Add sugar and mix well.
- Now slowly add ghee , Cardamom powder and mix .
- When everything combined well without any lumps, switch off flame and remove pan.
- If required you can add crushed nuts and raisins and mix.
- Let it cool. When it cool enough to handle, make big gooseberry sized balls.
- Besan ladoo is ready. Keep it in an airtight container.
Join the discussion