Directions0/0 steps made
- Grind coconut and cumin seeds in to a paste with required amount of water
- In a bowl boil half cup water, put banana pieces with green chillies
- when it is semi cooked, add chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt
- lets cook it till the water content become below 30%, add coconut paste and mix well
- when the mixture stated to boil, add buttermilk and mix well.
- let it cook for few more minute, don’t allow it to boil
- In a pan , heat oil crackle mustard seeds , fenugreek, curry leaves, dry chillies (if required you can add 1/2 teaspoon chilly powder)
- Pour it over the curry.