Directions0/0 steps made
- Vindaloo is Origin from Portuguese. Today, its the day of Beef Vindaloo, So let’s start
- First of all lets marinate Beef pieces with salt (only) and keep it aside
- Now we make Masala paste by grinding 10 clove Garlic, Ginger, Fenugreek seeds, Cumin seeds, Mustard seeds, Chilly powder, Turmeric powder,
- Next thing we do, mix Vinegar and Sugar and keep it aside
- Deep fry Onion and keep it aside
- In a Pan add a teaspoon Oil, add tomatoes, saute for few minutes
- When its done, Add Masala paste and saute in low flame
- Saute it till Oil start to separate
- Now you can Add Beef pieces and Onion fry
- As final step we will add Vinegar and Sugar mix.
- Transfer the mixture to a pressure cooker and cook it till everything cooked well.
- When you open the cooker, you may see some excess water. Its from cooked beef
- We will cook it open till it reach the right consistency . Beef Vindaloo is ready
Join the discussion