Directions0/0 steps made
- Remove the shells of the prawns by just leaving tail with tail the shell. Devein it by cut along the center of outer edge of the prawn by using a small knife.
- In a large bowl mix chopped garlic, chopped red onion, soya sauce, salt, black pepper, lemon juice & olive oil together and mix well till combine. Then add the prawns to the mixture & let it season/marinate for about 15 minutes.
- By using grilling skewers (wood or metal), add 2 prawns per skewer by piercing through it.
- Then place the grilling skewers with the prawns on a medium heat grill and grill them for about 5-10 minutes. Then turn the other side of the skewers & grill for further 5 minutes.
- Once grilled transfer grilling skewers with prawns in to large dish & sprinkle chopped Fresh Parsley over it. Serve hot with lemon & chilli sauce.
Join the discussion