Directions0/0 steps made
- Cherupayar Curry is very easy to make.
- First grind together coconut, turmeric powder, chilly powder, vegetable masala into to tick paste
- In a pan add cooked green mung bean , coconut masala mix , salt, enough water and cook it in medium flame
- Turn off flame after two minutes it start boiling
- As optional , You can heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds , Curry leaves, Red chilly.. When mustard seeds start popping off the flame and mix it with green mung bean mix .
- Its best with Puttu..